Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Browsing On the Bloomingdales Site.....

While browsing on the Bloomingdale's site this morning, I came across some great finds (in my opinion). It's been a long time since I have seen some really cute plus size dresses. I was so excited about these finds, that it really made me come to a decision as to what I want to sell in my boutique. I couldn't decide whether or not to focus on having a blue jean boutique, a intimates boutique, or a plus size clothing store. Somehow I would love to incorporate all 3. I have such a passion for jeans, but then again I have interests in women's plus size clothing and lingerie as well. I want a lingerie store because, I understand the difficulties in being able to find bras and even matching bra and pantie sets. I have such a soft spot for people that have trouble finding bras that fit properly, comfortably and look pretty as well. As a teenager and young adult, it was quite a struggle for me to find bras that fit. It seemed as if every other month my mother was taking me to get fitted!!!! Before my breast reduction, I wore a size 36JJ and I was only 18 years old. I would love to be able to help people who are going through the same things that I went through. But anyway, here are some of the dresses....

Rachel Pally White Label Plus Size "Barbora" Dress


PRICE: $268.00

 








Calvin Klein Plus Size Printed Blouse


PRICE: $59.50



MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size White Cropped Jeans


PRICE: $89.50




Lafayette 148 New York Plus Size Stretch Cotton Tie-Waist Shirt Dress


 
MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Rolled Sleeve Shirt Dress


PRICE: $140.00


 

No comments:

Post a Comment