Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's Talk Maxi's!

It sweeps the floor, it's comfortable, and great fitting.....What could it be????? If you guessed a Maxi dress, you would be correct! Maxi dresses are my favorite go to for the summer. Maxi's are so versatile, the same dress can be worn for running errands during the day and glammed up for night life or a dinner date. These dresses come in many different patterns and materials, such as cotton, jersey, and silk. My personal favorite is jersey material. These dresses vary in price depending on material and detail. They can range in price, I have seen them for as low as $19.99 to as high as $500.00!!! All depends on your budget....Tip: I've seen tons of them at Tj Maxx and Marshalls.


Places I like to get my Dresses from
Arden B.
Nordstrom
Nordstrom Rack
Macys
Zappo's



Nordstrom...
Arden B.

No comments:

Post a Comment