Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Foundations

While working at Nordstrom, I learned that a proper fitting bra, panties, and shapewear is key to making your clothes fit great! Every woman is guilty of saying this infamous line "I know what size bra I wear already". Trust me you don't!!! If you just take a few minutes and let a trained professional fit you, you will be amazed at what size bra you really wear! I know bras and shapewear can be pretty pricey but they are investments, and good ones at that. You will be amazed at the difference it will make. So go ahead try it out, make it a girls day out...   Be sure to check out this link..... http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-bras-fit

Recommended Places to Get Fitted
Nordstrom (Nordstom also does prosthesis)
{Intimacy}- This place accepts reservations!
Bra-vo Intimates, Royal Oak, MI
Sunny J's, Plymouth, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment